Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome to Chorrol

So, it's about time for another update on Oblivion! I must say, i really haven't had much time to play this over the last few days, but i have managed to complete some more quests and get some pretty cool things along the way.

So, without further ado, i present to you my updated list of recently completed quests:
  • Deliver the Amulet
  • Join the Fighters Guild
  • The Killing Field
  • Fingers of the Mountain
Additionally, in accordance with completing these quests, i also unfortunately picked up a couple more quests to add to my current quest list. The recently added ones are:
  • Pilgrimage
  • Find the Heir
  • Join the Mages Guild 
  • Seperated at Birth
Although my time at Chorrol, and indeed at Weynon Priory, has been brief so far, i am hoping that once i have finished reading The Odyssey and Beowulf, and knocked down the first of my assignments, and completed my part for the participation marks, i will be able to devote some more time to exploring the wonderful land of Cyrodiil. 


Until next update, sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment