Wednesday, September 22, 2010

East to Oreburgh City

Although i really didn't play much of Pokemon Platinum today, i thought i would do a quick post about it. In a nutshell, i visited all the houses and stores in Jublife City, collected all 3 tickets and got the Poketch, headed north along Route 204 to battle some more trainers and level up my pokemon, and then headed east along Route 203 where i was confronted by my rival.

Fortunately for me, his pokemon (Starly & Chimchar), were no match for my awesome team of Bidoof and Turtwig. So, after he scuttled away in shame, i headed through the Oreburgh Cave and continued east until i made it into town.

From here, i basically visited all the houses and stores, collected some nifty items from the residents, visited the Fossil Museum, headed north and did some training in the small grassy area to the north of Oreburgh City, before heading down into the Oreburgh Mine.

It was here that i set up camp for the night and, judging by the astronomical amount of work i have to do tomorrow, i will most likely not have time to play any more (i am way behind in my readings for uni).

So until next time, ciao!

P.S. For those interested in my Pokemon's progress, my Bidoof is currently Level 11, and my Turtwig is Level 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment